Value, Variety, & Adventure!
TRCA's new partnership with Credit Valley Conservation (CVC) provides members with a greater assortment of places to visit and activities to do.
Conservation Parks Family & Friends Membership, provides the following (up to SIX people, in one vehicle):
- FREE general admission, to all six TRCA Parks, including Albion Hills, Boyd, Bruce's Mill, Glen Haffy, Heart Lake, Petticoat Creek, as well as Black Creek Pioneer Village and Kortright Centre,
- FREE general admission to all of CVC Conservation Areas, including Belfountain, Island Lake, Ken Whillans and Terra Cotta Conservation Areas
- FREE parking when visiting TRCA locations. Some restrictions apply*.
- FREE Cross-Country Ski Trail admission at Albion Hills.
- FREE general admission to special events such as the Maple Syrup Festival, Kite Festival, and Pioneer Festival.
- Discount at pools located at Albion Hills, Heart Lake and Petticoat Creek Conservation Areas.
- Savings at Albion Hills, Indian Line, and Glen Rouge campgrounds.
- Discounts at Treetop Trekking located at Heart Lake Conservation Area and at Bruce's Mill.
- Discounts on Black Creek Pioneer Village’s Christmas By Lamplight tickets
- Discounts on a variety of events at Credit Valley Conservation Area
- 10% Discount on food and retail purchases at TRCA locations
- 10% Discount on workshops and Kortright Centre and Black Creek Pioneer Village.
- 15 % Discount on Credit Valley Conservation Area's equipment rentals
- Members-only e newsletter
Memberships are valid for one year.
Your membership card will be mailed to you within the next 7 business days.
*Parking is only free when visiting TRCA locations during normal operating hours. Membership features are subject to change.
(Your new membership card will be mailed to you within the next 7 business days.)