• Access to private Headwaters Trout Ponds, seven days a week.
• Ponds stocked with Rainbow Trout from TRCA's Hatchery, and resident Brook Trout.
• Facilities that include Row Boats, Docks and Log Cabin.
• 600 acres of pristine conservation land at the crossroads of the Oak Ridges Moraine and the Niagara Escarpment.
• One free Conservation Parks Family and Friends Membership
• Tour of the Glen Haffy Fish Hatchery, available by request
New Members will be contacted at the beginning of the season to arrange a meeting to be given a key to the facility and to fill out membership forms.